Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I think I Love You, But What Am I So Afraid Of.....

I have come to the realization that I should post my ASkars thoughts/fanstasies/dreams etc..over here. It's not fair to Twilight to keep posting them at Twired. Plus, it might offend Rob & Jackson, gawd forbid. With that said, here's a simple & somewhat short interview with Mr. Skarsgard himself. Is it possible for ones ovaries to spontanously combust from just 1 second of this vid? Gah! So ridiculously delicious. Season 4 of TB needs to start STAT, because I'm afraid I have a new obsession...and it's showing NO signs of slowing down. As if I have time for another obsession. Stupid True Blood. Stupid YouTube giving me 24 hr. access to beautiful specimens such as him. Stupid hot blond dudes from Sweden. Stupid sculpted arms. Stupid Mama Skarsgard for giving birth to such a sexy man. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Off to watch again....... *SIGH* XOXO J

5 comments:

  1. Oh hell yes ASkars!

    Gorgeous. You're so right Jen, Rob &Jackson would be jealous.

    He's beautiful, talented, and likes football! (the REAL football, that is...) perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks good with short hair. There is one b/w photo of him that is unbelievable. I'll send.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title of this post really caught my eye because I remember the David Cassidy song from my tweens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm cracking up at you. Jen, did you read the Sookie Stackhouse books yet? I think between reading those books (mental Eric) and watching True Blood (visual Eric), my love for his character intensified. I wish they would show more of Book Eric on True Blood, because he really does have a soft heart for Sookie.

    Seriously, I cannot wait for Season 4! I miss my True Blood so much. My only solace is knowing that I will have my Swedish vampire for many years, if HBO approves all seasons/books.

    Yeah, another TB fan to oogle over Alex with!!
    xoxoxo
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete