Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thank you Jeezus.

This is a quick one. The True Blood S4 premiere was kick ass!  I was a bit reticent from the sneak previews I'd seen.  I wasn't sure if it would be all fairy bullshit & no Eric hotness. Boy did HBO deliver for the first epi. I totally get that they have to go back and sort of bring you up to speed, as well as introduce all of the new things...but I was super satisfied.  I even got to watch epi 2 on my friends lap top...minus the last 8 minutes because the feed froze. Boo!




Anyhoo, 2 hours of TB back to back after almost a year of with drawl! Thank you jeezus & thank you HBO!



XO J

3 comments:

  1. Gah!! I wish my HBO GO worked on my iPad. Stupid Time Warner!! I'm so jealous you get to see each week, the next episode in advance. That kills me, just so you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVED THE EPISODE.

    (PS i'm about to vomit spoilers for anyone that hasn't seen it stop now)
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    I love that Bill is off being lame-o king with someone else. He is such a wet rag. I'm sorry but If you are vampire and you're hundreds of years old perhaps you could mourn for your lost love for a little longer?? One year must go by in a blink for a vampire. I love that Eric said he knew she was alive. And he bough her house, and then said that she was his. Such a cocky move but so f-ing HOT. My panties melted off when I saw him. God Eric I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! Christie you kill me, and you're SO RIGHT! Bill pissed me off. But Eric, hot damn. Could he be any more delish?!?!

    Suzie- As I said, I missed the last 8 min of epi 2, gah! You'll love it!

    xo J

    ReplyDelete